Monday, December 21, 2009

UNFORGIVEN


-I was shaking...
there was sudden rushed of blood all over my body.
breathing...gulping...
"Is this right thing to do?"

My friends told me that it was just normal
to do IT in the first time.
They said that it would vanished afterward
and I would crave for more.

-Shaking..breathing..
My head was full of thoughts.
"Don't do it" the good side of me said
but I was already entangled into somebody's arms..
could not escape..could not resist the figure in front of me.

They always say that it is time for me to do it
should my age pass it over without lustful touch?
I should have not become one of them in the first place
If I would not do it. I affirmed.

-trembling...
I was shouting inside but I was physically weak
I could not resist the person in front of me
"Is this is the right time for me to do it?"
that question just floated when I was touched by Adonis's hands.

I fell weak. still heart was beating fast.
uncontrollable...
Thinking the things that just happened.
still looking at the stranger's face.
then a soft voice said "what have you done?"
a chill crept to my then coal-hot body
I was blanched with ice..Hypothermia!
the voice echoed..
i was shaking.. breathing..trembling..

why am I haunted by this madness?
why am I melancholic?..
I then realized..what I did was wrong..very very wrong.
and now I am amid the abyss..
unforgiven..

No comments:

Post a Comment