Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MR. GOOGLE


I would like to thank Mr. Google
who is ever intelligent for he answers questions I have.
Nowadays having him is a plus factor
to those who want to discover things beyond.

He is ever helpful to students, businessmen, avid bloggers alike
just type whatever you want to know..he answers without complain
he even gives alternatives..options so that you'll have more choices
that is what we called GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I got inspired to write this simple poem
for he taught me how to add music on my blog site
simple maybe, irrelevant to others but for me it was AMAZING
to get to know..to learn something new.

It reminds me always..be thankful to everything that I will acquire
no matter what it is..tangible or intangible, small or great
simple things alike complete the whole package
it adds knowledge and learning and make the better you.

A great philosopher once said "Learning is the discovery that something is possible”
so friends keep on discovering things..
tools are already given..
use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment