Thursday, August 5, 2010

UNSEEN OBVIOUS

I have been hearing bad things about you
I cared less because I thought they were just gossips
intended to hurt you and bring you down.

Rumors had spread out, been the topic anywhere.
I could not help it but noticed
almost everybody has been talking about it.

Still I cared less!
I would rather not know.
After all, who's who in the story
did not catch my interest.

Then one unexpected moment in our lives
You and I stumbled somewhere
right there and then I came to realize
all that had been thrown to you maybe true.

These speculations of mine became stronger
when you called my attention..talked about it
you were worried that people may start to talk about it.
You were worried that your reputation may be at stake again
You even said that people want to see you make mistakes
You even said that you will be at the spotlight again.

What the heck! I thought.
Why are you asking me to shut up?
Excuse me! I am not that type who makes gossips.
How dare you to think that I might tell
I don't do nonsense things like that you are thinking.

If you don't want to be on the spotlight,
STOP what you are doing. RIGHT NOW!!!
If you had not done it in the first place,
this nightmare of yours would be far from happening.
You could have covered the holes,
still smoke will find a way to get out
unless the fire is put off.

If what they are saying isn't true, then worry not!

People are not stupid not to know the unseen obvious!

1 comment: